What Information Do We Collect?
We collect the following Personal Information:
Information you give us:
- Information you share when you create an account on our website or otherwise access our Services, such as
- your name, nickname, email address, postal address, gender, zip code, country, and telephone number;
- your car ownership details, such as make/year/model of your car and car usage in miles;
- your preferred recreational activities and frequent purchases; and
- your social security number, credit history, prior rental history, occupation, current employer, annual income, and details of the members of your household.
- Other Personal Information you voluntarily submit, such as voluntary feedback, support tickets, messages, ratings, and reviews.
- The name, email address, title, telephone number and other contact information of your representative.
- Any information you share when you contact us.
Information we get from your use of the Services:
- Details of how you use the Services.
- Your internet protocol address (i.e., IP address) and, if you access the Services from a mobile application, your unique mobile device ID number and non-email authentication.
- Browser and device information and information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies.
- Details of financial transactions you participate in on the Services, including the amount, currency, and method of payment.
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
We use the information we collect to:
- Email, text, message, or otherwise contact you with information and updates about us and the Services
- Deliver and improve the Services and your overall user experience.
- To send you information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service.
- Analyze how you use the Services with tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and Intercom and other tools to help us understand traffic patterns and know if there are problems with the Services.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- To link or combine user information with other Personal Information.
- To compare information for accuracy, update our records, and verify it with third parties.
- Create targeted advertising to promote the Services and engage our users.
Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We may store your account information, identity and background information, usage information, and voluntary feedback for the purposes of delivering the Services to you. We do not rent, sell, or share your Personal Information with other people or non-affiliated third parties except with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized.
To help us do our work, we may provide limited access to some of your Personal Information to the following third parties:
- Partners: Sometimes we collaborate with other organizations to deliver the Services. In these cases, we may share your name, contact information and other details you provided when making an account with our partners.
- Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
- Service Providers:We work with a wide range of third party providers, notably our database administrators, cloud computing services, advertising services, data analysts, application service providers, bulk SMS services, and other non-governmental organizations.
- Payment processors:We may work with payment processors such as Stripe to help process credit card transactions and other payment methods made through the Services. These payment processors will store certain information about you. Please refer to their privacy policies to learn more about how they use your Personal Information.
Protection of Company and Others
What are Cookies and Web Beacons and How Do We Use Them?
Web beacons may be used to track the traffic patterns of users from one page to another in order to maximize web traffic flow. Our third-party advertising service providers may also use web beacons to recognize you when you visit the Site or access the Services and to help determine how you found the Services. If you would like more information about this and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit: the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website, https://www.aboutads.info/, or the Network Advertising Initiative’s website, https://networkadvertising.org/consumer/opt_out.asp.
How Do We Secure Your Personal Information?
We take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, misuse, or destruction. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The safety and security of your Personal Information also depends on you. If you have an account with us, you are responsible for keeping your membership details confidential. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your Personal Information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your Personal Information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your Personal Information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using the Services, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
We will retain your Personal Information only for as long as it remains relevant to the purpose for which it was collected, unless otherwise required by law.
Your Choices Regarding Information
You can request to review and update your Personal Information by emailing us at [email protected] For your protection, we may only share and update the Personal Information associated with the specific email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before doing so. We will try to comply with such requests in a reasonably timely manner.
Links to Third Party Websites
By using the Services, you agree that we will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by your use of or reliance on any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from these third party websites.
Children Under 13
The Services are not directed to individuals who are under 13 and we do not solicit nor knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that we have unknowingly collected any Personal Information from someone under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at [email protected] and the information will be deleted.
Your Choices Regarding Information
You have several choices regarding the use of Personal Information on the Services:
Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. All users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information furnished by a user in their user account (including any imported contacts) by contacting us at [email protected] or by accessing your user account. For your protection, we may only share and update the Personal Information associated with the specific email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before doing so. We will try to comply with such requests in a reasonably timely manner. If you completely and permanently delete all of your Personal Information, then your user account may become deactivated. If you wish to cancel your account, you may do so through your account page, and any personally identifiable information associated with your account will be deleted as soon as is reasonably practical or as required by applicable law. Please note that we may retain information that is otherwise deleted in anonymized and aggregated form, in archived or backup copies as required pursuant to records retention obligations, or otherwise as required by law. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Third Party Direct Marketing
We currently do not share personal data with third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your consent.
If you have any questions about this Policy, your Personal Information, or the Services, you can contact us at [email protected].